Terms & Conditions
1. In these conditions you can write to us, MANSFIELD SPORTS GROUP LTD, Asset House, 1 Davis Road, Chessington, Surrey, KT9 1TT or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org This is also the address to write to if you have any complaints. “You” and “your” refer to you as the consumer purchaser who places an order with us.
2. We reserve the right not to accept any order. Orders can only be accepted for delivery within the UK. Orders can only be accepted via our websites or by email/order form. Once your order is accepted by us, a contract will come into force, on the terms and conditions set out here.
3. Equipment orders, during normal periods and when we have goods in stock, our aim is to deliver goods two weeks from date of order. In busy times or if goods are still being manufactured delivery times will be longer. If we are out of stock of some of the items on your order, we reserve the right without the obligation to deliver your order in multiple drops. If you have not received your order within the expected delivery time you should notify us by email. Please note that any dates quoted by us for delivery are estimates only. If we are unable to deliver your goods within 90 days of your order, you may cancel your order and get a full refund for those goods.
4. Teamwear orders with personalization normally take 2 weeks working from our stock ranges. During normal periods and when we have goods in stock, our aim is to deliver goods two weeks from date of order. In busy times or if goods are still being manufactured delivery times will be longer. If we are out of stock of some of the items on your order, we reserve the right without the obligation to deliver your order in multiple drops. If you have not received your order within the expected delivery time you should notify us by email. Please note that any dates quoted by us for delivery are estimates only. If we are unable to deliver your goods within 90 days of your order, you may cancel your order and get a full refund for those goods.
5. Bespoke Teamwear and equipment orders, order standard lead time is 8 weeks and during busy periods this can increase to 12 to 14 weeks. Please note that any dates quoted by us for delivery are estimates only. Bespoke items are not refundable once you have placed your order.
6. We will choose the appropriate method of delivery. Small items may be delivered by post. Larger order will be delivered by courier and will require a signature at the time of delivery.
7. When you receive the goods, you should keep all the original packaging and labels until you are sure you have the right-sized goods. If you need to return the goods for exchange or credit you must complete the Returns form sending one completed copy with the goods/original packaging and another by email to email@example.com Returned goods need to be sent to Returns Department, MANSFIELD SPORTS GROUP LTD, Asset House, 1 Davis Road, Chessington, Surrey, KT9 1TT. If the product is defective or we have made some other error, we will refund reasonable postage incurred.
8. You will be responsible for any damage to the goods which occur after they have been delivered to you. We, therefore, recommend you do not name the goods until you are sure they are what you need. We are unable to credit goods which are returned without a completed Returns Form. Nothing in this clause shall prejudice the statutory rights of the customer under this agreement.
9. Goods can only be despatched if we have received full payment for the order OR as per the agreed terms with your MANSFIELD SPORTS GROUP LTD representative.
10. Details of our delivery charges and methods of payment for the goods are explained in the “Billing and Delivery” stage of the checkout process.
11. Every effort is made to ensure that our prices and descriptions are accurate. If an error is found and the prices or products change, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirming your order with the revised price or product. We are under no obligation to provide goods to you at an incorrect (lower) price if the pricing error is obvious and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a pricing error.
12. If you have purchased goods that have not been personalised you can cancel your order for any reason and get a full refund at any time before you receive the goods, or up to 14 working days after the day, you receive the goods. To cancel your order you should email details to firstname.lastname@example.org If we have already despatched the goods to you:
13. you can only exercise the right to cancel your order if the goods are returned in original condition and in original packaging with original labels;
14. we will reimburse reasonable postage costs or arrange a collection if we were at fault;
15. we can only process a credit on receipt of the goods with a completed Returns Form.
16. We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control nor for any business losses.
17. Nothing in these conditions will limit our liability in cases of fraudulent misrepresentation, negligence causing personal injury or death or defective products causing personal injury, death or damage to non-business property.
18. If we fail to enforce any of these conditions, that does not mean that we have waived any of our rights and we retain the right to enforce any of these conditions at any time.
19. This particular clause only applies if you are buying goods from us for the purposes of your trade, business or profession and you are not classified as a consumer under UK consumer protection legislation. If you are such a business customer, clause 11 of these conditions will not apply, we will not be liable for any consequential loss and subject to clause 12 our maximum liability shall be limited to the price of the goods.
20. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer. You may obtain information about your statutory rights from your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
21. English law shall apply to these conditions.
22. Data Protection Act. The information that you provide to us will be used for credit and security checks and for managing your account.