The BAS BOW 20-20 Limited Edition bat was designed for Hashim Amla which offers a combination of exciting stroke play and classical technique. It's suitable for all forms of the game whether you are looking for a well-considered approach or a big hitting game. (limited to 50 bats each year)
The BOW 20-20 cricket bat is handmade using Super Grade A lightweight English willow. This range of the BOW bat is specially made for international batsmen as the willow is select for Test match and ODI cricket. We only provide a limited number of this bat bats each year as the Super Grade A lightweight English willow is limited and used for the international players.
- Profile: Perfectly balanced design with contoured edges and scalloped back design
- Sweet Spot: Big blade and suited to both front and back foot play.
- Handle: Premium Cane for feel through the blade.
- Handle Shape: Oval bottom hand for extreme comfort.
- Bow: Even mid blade bow with a slight bow.
- Edge: Big edge profile
- Grip: Multi-textured BAS grip
- Weight: 2.8 to 2.11
- Bat Cover: Includes a free padded bat cover.